Large Home Painting
We specialize in interior home painting. No job is to big or to small for your home when it comes to the jobs we can take on. We have extremely tall ladders to tackle some of the hardest to reach area’s. Even that 2nd story chandelier that hangs down… we can reach with our ladder and in most cases do not need to build scaffolding up to do so. Some of the houses listed here, we painted everything! We painted walls, ceilings, cabinetry, doors, trim and even the exterior’s. Most of these homes had been recently purchased and went though some extensive remodeling prior to moving in. Not only will our painting services enhance the aesthetic appeal of your home, but they will also increase its value. Whether you’re looking to sell or simply want to enjoy a fresh new look, trust In & Out Painting of Sioux Falls to deliver exceptional results.
The following are some photo’s of a few home’s we worked on over the years. Most of the heavy work was done by other companies.
Golf Course Home Painting
- The columns between the living room and kitchen where removed.
- 3 Arches where flattened out surrounding the kitchen for modern lines.
- The fireplace was centered to the living room and more lights where added above.
- A T.V spot & Cabinetry where added to complete the fireplace wall.
- A barn door added to the master bedroom bath entry.
- New wood floors on main level where installed (except bedroom and back hallway).
- We sanded and applied 1 coat of primer, 2 coats of off white “C2 Cabinet & Trim paint” on all the trim , cabinets, doors & windows.
- We uniquely painted the entry door almost black, sidelights a darker grey with the surrounding trim off white.
- 10 custom colors of the clients choice, were used on walls with flat white ceilings.
Not Your Average Split Level Home Anymore
We did the painting at this home after it went through a big remodel. The kitchen and living room before is what you would expect from any average split level in town. Not anymore, they blew out the back of the home and added a huge living room with fireplace. With new floors on the upper level along with new kitchen cabinets and counters it really feels spacious now. The exterior also received a face lift. All of the windows where trimmed out by a different company before we began painting which helped its curb appeal greatly. A new deck and shed along with a new concrete patio and extra parking this home is no longer your average split level.
1977 Tut Hill Home Painting
This is another house that underwent a large scale painting remodel. On the main level of this home we painted the walls and trim work including the picture window, new stair railing and doors. On the second floor we refurbished all the trim work, then painted the trim and doors to match those on the first floor. The basement was finished at this time with trim to match the rest of the home. Which we then also painted along with the doors. Finally one coat of paint was applied to the interior of the garage to clean and brighten it.